Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dream

Very interesting dream last night. In said dream Ville Valo came to my school and he liked me (for some unknown reason. Why would anyone like me?). We were sitting around and talking, then I was straddling him and we were kissing...Very nice dream if I do say so myself. Also, in the dream I was thin! All hip bones sticking out and the like! Good dream. If only it was real. *sigh*

In other news I've lost more weight so now I'm 63.65kg. Still sooo fat. I wonder how much more I could have lost if I didn't have to eat dinner? Stupid food. I don't need food. I'm fat, I can live off that fat just fine thank you very much. People just don't understand that. I don't see why. Fat is there as a store of energy or whatnot so I am perfectly capable of living off that stored energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment