Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I feel so pathetic. Why did I eat? Do I want to get fatter? i think I subconsciously torture myself, like I'm always eating when I shouldn't, even if I make a promise with myself I wont eat I always end up eating. Why do I always become infatuated with someone who is completely unattainable? It always happens, everybody I like will never like me back. There was someone I sort of liked but not that much and he asked me out so I said yes but now I just feel so depressed and want him to go away. I don't want him I want someone else but that will never happen. I just want to sit and watch him all day because when I can't see him all I want to do is lay on the ground and cry. Why do I have to like him? He's nice, hot, funny and he's a teacher at my school!!! My Mr. Sexy. Stupid girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment