Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm a bit of a whiner aren't I? Oh well. lol. I ran out of pages in my journal :( and I can't get my new one until my birthday (2 weeks) not very long admittedly but still...I write a lot in there and if I can't write it there I might start writing it here...not sure if I want all that craziness to be on the web for everyone to see...I lost 2 kilos!! Yay! I still look fat though **pouts** I need to keep up with my fasting and exercise to lose more. Irritating being at school because I can't exercise when ever I feel like it. The weight is going to come back isn't it? It can't! I won't let it...Will Power! No binges! I asked Ana what I should do and she said I should purge...I'm afraid of throwing up though :( so gross but it may be needed...
Anyhoo I think mum is going to let me get my belly button pierced! Woohoo! I hope it won't interfiere to much with exersise though.
Note to self: Start buying Dolly for thinspo.

No comments:

Post a Comment