Monday, July 19, 2010

ADD?

Well, I've been looking at the symptoms of ADD and I'm curious. I never thought I had ADD before but comparing symptoms to my life...
I always thought boys got ADD not girls but they do, in adulthood men and women have it equally.
I wonder if I should see a doctor? At the rate I'm going with concentration and stuff I really see myself failing school. I just cannot do any work and what little I manage to do is the absolute minimum.
Looking on the internet I read about adderall. If I go to my doctor claiming I think I have ADD do you think she'll think I only want adderall for the weight loss? I mean, sure the weight loss is partially why I want it but I also don't want to fail school. My HSC is coming up soon and I'm going to fail if I can't concentrate.
I found a web site where you can buy meds without a prescription and I really want to use it but I don't have a credit card >.<
If I go to my doctor she'll probably think I just want meds, plus I don't really like her...and she'll probably want to send me to the psychiatrist again which really sucks. I hate talking to bloody doctors.
The doctor did want to see me again when she upped my zoloft dose to see if it works better. Maybe I can go see her and tell her that I don't think the problem is the depression but more concentration because that was the main reason I wanted my dose upped; I couldn't get any work done and it was stressing me out.

I want adderall.

I'm a stupid fuck.

I could also show the doctor my retarded collar bones. They really piss me off because now that you can see them one sticks out more than the other...I think it is because one of my shoulders is lower than the other from lugging a bag around at school that weighs a fucking tonne. A good workout and all but sometimes my arm goes numb :/

Well it would seem a trip to the doctors is in order. Please oh please don't send me to the shrink again!

2 comments:

  1. Try for it, love, even if it means talking to stupid doctors who only think they know things, it's better to try to get something you think will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ask for it right out in the open, look up the symptoms of ADD, try to casually tell her that you have these symptoms (don't say ADD). She's a doctor, she'll know the symptoms. That way it doesn't seem like you're only in it for the meds. I've heard of many college students doing this to get better grades.

    ReplyDelete