Monday, July 26, 2010

Discoveries

Discovery number 1. Sharing a bet with a dog makes you smell like a dog. Having your period whilst smelling like a dog results in inter-species attempted rape...at least the dog was cute.

Discovery number 2. Attempted rape by a dog is the most male attention I've had in months.

Discovery number 3. If I can't control what I eat by making the food myself then I go completely nuts and eat all food within sight.

The other day my dad told me that he was making vegetable soup for dinner, vegetarian therefore I could eat it. I had everything planned out in my head; when I was going to cook my spinach, how many pieces of spinach I could have, the low cal yoghurt I could have after if I felt like it. Then he tells me he's making dinner...my head is going crazy.I get up, make coffee, eat cheese, eat bread, eat yoghurt, eat TWO bowls of the soup and have a fucking hot chocolate! Oh my god I feel like I should die.
Since then I haven't been able to get food under control again because my periods started right after!
The words repeating over and over again in my head sice then is "I should die. I should die. I should die."
>_<
"I know the truth about life; it's a hell I'll never get out of alive." said a very intelligent pole dancer on True Blood.
That puts my thoughts on life into words perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. screw mother nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, love. When i'm not in complete control of choosing what i eat, i freak out and either binge, or have to fight like a fiend not to binge. And the period really doesn't help all of that at all. *hugs* Stay strong, hunny. You really shouldn't die. You'll be in control again here soon, just keep fighting for it. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete