Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ashamed and idea

I am so ashamed of myself. So much food. I weighed myself this morning and I've gained a kilo. I hate, hate, hate myself.

This afternoon though I went to the lake in our town. Mum didn't understand why I insisted on wearing a shirt in the water over my swimmers. I swam out to the centre and back twice. I was so tired. The problem with swimming is that when you get tired its hard to stop and rest which I suppose is good because it makes you work more but I would rather not drown thank you.

I'm going to try and swim to the centre of the lake and back a couple of times a week. It takes about half an hour to walk to the lake, I didn't time swimming to the middle and back but I was adequately exhausted. And I can make easy money out of it because my dad has told me he'll pay me $10 a week if I take my mum on a walk a couple of times a week. He thinks she is too lazy. I suppose she is but she gets some exercise walking from her car to work(further than it sounds) and walking around the shopping centre. Oh well, it'll help her and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment