Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finally, finally, finally got digital scales for my bathroom and what is the first thing they tell me? That I've gained a kilo. Great. It's good that I don't have to go into my parents bathroom to weigh myself anymore because when mum sees me she always asks me about the marks on my body. What does she think I'm going to say? "Oh? That mark? I was feeling really depressed at school so I tried to cut myself with scissors but they weren't sharp enough so I scratched my thighs as hard as I could instead. And those ones on my arm? I cut myself when I feel crappy and carve FAT into it when I over eat. The welts too? I snap the rubber band around my wrist when I think about eating something. Is that all? Can I see what the scales say now?" She'd take that well...

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to give my scale up at the moment but it aint working. Sorry you have to explain the SI. It took a lot of work but I finally haven't done any for 3 years now. It will get better hun, though it certainly isn't easy. I still get the urge when I'm really stressed, but I've learnt to ignore it. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you.
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when my mother asks about my self injury marks, as if she thinks i'll admit what they're really from. It's mainly annoying, and she's never going to get the truth, so why does she bother?
    Stay strong, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete