Sunday, February 28, 2010

The party last night was fun but not so great for calorie consumption. I ate about a whole fucking bag of chips and drank all four 200 calorie cruisers. What I didn't realize is that now I have lost some weight, I can't take as much alcohol as I used to. I woke up this morning, I felt fine so I was thinking; 'Good, I don't have a hangover.' I went and had my Zoloft and then began to feel sick. I spent almost the entire day sleeping and trying not to throw up my anti-depressants while I should have been working off all that fucking shit I ate. When I finally did get up I went and had a cold bath to try and get my metabolism going. I'm going to try and fast for at least 2 days so I can get back that wonderful feeling I get from being empty.

p.s. Ana's girl: I do take multivitamins though I'm not sure if they are the best ones for what I need.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do just fine, dearest. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! I absolutely love the name of your blog! I hope things look up soon little lady :)

    ReplyDelete