Tuesday, February 23, 2010

walkies

I just got back from a 10 mile walk. I really wanted to go further but it was starting to get dark and the moment I got home my parents said they were just about to send out a search party. I don't know if I walked for exactly 10 miles...the beach is 7 mile long, I went about 2/3 of the beach then went home, according to my calculations that was about 10 mile.
Woop, I hope my legs are sore tomorrow, then I know I'm getting somewhere.
The reason behind my longer than usual walk was that I really want to walk the whole length of the beach and the fact that I had gained somehow gave me an excuse to do it now. I've been stuck on 55.something kgs for weeks and it it seriously starting to piss me off. I really need to get below that. I have to be 50 at most by May 1st and I want to be 45 at most on my 18th birthday at the end of September.
Must lose, must lose, must lose, must lose, must lose, must lose, must lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment