Saturday, February 27, 2010

rambling and Fusion pill indications

My insides hurt and are emptying themselves like crazy. I don't know if it's because I've started taking metamusil or the fusion weight loss pills. I've lost count of how many times I've been to the bathroom today.
On the Fusion pill bottle it says:
"Indications:Supports healthy weight loss and body composition to enhance the results of a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercize for overweight people and those wanting to maintain healthy metabolic function. Helps improve fat metabolism, support normal thyroid function, and promote normal blood sugar regulation. Also promotes cardiovascular health and energy production."
If these things work I will be so happy. And to Ana's Girl, thank you love for the concern and I promise to stop taking them if they have bad effects on me.

I've obviously been eating too much because I now have my periods and horrible cramps. Periods seriously screw with my control. I'm terrified to weigh myself because I feel so bloated from my periods and EATING. Ehh. I've also got a sore on my back that is infected and wont heal because I'm probably lacking nutrients...it is really weird and twisted, but I sort of feel proud of that...what the fuck?

My best friends birthday party is tonight so for a couple of hours I will be able to get drunk and forget how much I hate everything...unless the 200 calorie vodka cruisers make me feel too guilty...sigh. It sucks that the only time I'm really happy is when I'm drunk, another time I'm r4eally happy is when I've reached a new low weight but that sadly doesn't happen as often as I would like...like everyday...I fucking wish.

I've been thinking lately that maybe I should only weigh myself once a week because it might not screw with my mind so much if I manage to lose more in between weighings.

Someone in my town was murdered last night...I wonder if I had ever seen them before? I've never heard of a murder here before.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever i took diet pills, i know they sent me to the bathroom rather frequently. Perhaps it's the combination of the two?
    Do you take a multivitamin? I know it sounds ridiculous to try to make up for all the food you're not going to eat, but health really is important, love, and a vitamin might help that sore heal itself up.

    ReplyDelete