Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fat, ugly bitch

I'm a fat, ugly bitch who does nothing but eat.

I'm so stupid I deserve to die.

I'm so fat I want to die.

Why do I keep eating when I know it is the reason I get depressed? Then I eat because I'm depressed. Then the whole vicious cycle repeats. Fuck my life.

All I want to do is sleep, sleep until I'm almost starved and wake up, see myself finally thin, then I can die smiling.

I am not eating tomorrow, especially when it is confirmed that I have gained, and if I do eat I swear to god I will make myself bleed enoough to fucking drench myself.

2 comments:

  1. you need a major hug.
    no dying! none of that talk!
    peoples love you and care about you.
    i wish weight disappeared that quickly too but it doesnt. just breathe and get through one day at a time. don't think about a weigh-in in a week from today. just think about perfecting yourself one day slowly.
    you are beautiful i promise
    ♥idil

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs tightly* Hang onto that resolve and avoid eating tomorrow. I'm sure you'll feel at least a little bit better for accomplishing that goal. Hang in there, sweetheart. And don't forget that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete