Sunday, May 30, 2010

And what do you know? I've gained of course.
Thank you so much for your comments, you've made me feel so much better, I love you so much, you make my day.

I realised after my last post that I have to go out to Mexican for my dad's birthday tonight so my plans for today of no food have been ruined...like most of my plans whether it be by my own hands or someone elses...
I'll fast until dinner then hopefully there will be a salad on the menu...if not I have no fucking clue what to do.

Thank you again for your comments, I hope you're doing better than me <3

3 comments:

  1. Ugh... I've gained too. Fuck food and pretending to be normal. Hope you feel better soon! Liiiiiiike, right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was muscle...do ur measurements, i rely on them more then scales now, otherwise i get too upset with no positive outcome lol.

    Good luck not eating, u mite get lucky and be able to order salad =)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gain will go away soon, honey. Just stay strong. As for eating tonight, if there's no salad, go for something that has a lot of veggies and ignore what comes with those veggies. Take a couple bites of it and declare that you don't like it. It'll work, trust the voice of experience. Lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete