Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strawberry Gashes

Cutting is such a relief. My tears stop, my breathing evens, I relax, I can breath again. It's like a trance. If only people weren't so narrow minded they might get it.

I so pathetically had been gaining weight over the last month or so and I'm determined lo lose again. I want to be 48kg by my 18th birthday at the end of September. 12kg in 4 and a half months. Sounds doable. I hope. That will bring my total weight loss to 24kg. 53lb. That will be wonderful.

Think thin. When I lose, I win.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally feeling you right now. When I started cutting deliberately (rather that the pseudo-SI I'd done for years), I was really suprised at how well it worked, how good it felt.

    Never forget there are people out there who understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hon, i completely understand about the cutting, but please, please be careful. i have ended up in hospital more times than i want to admit because of it. i care about you.

    ReplyDelete