Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have realized that combining the 2468 and Atkins diet would be hard because of the amounts of calories 2468 wants...Atkins diet has very few calories...
I think that maybe I should switch to the Atkins diet because I've just had all my calories for 400 calorie day and I feel like a disgusting, fat pig. It was only 400 calories but it seems like so much! There is no way I could manage 600 and 800 days! I wish I could just fast but it is soo hard with people interfering. Why, why, why, why, WHY!! can't people leave me alone? I'm so fucking fat and disgusting yet people still try to stuff me with food. Are they trying to make me more miserable? Maybe they want to kill me...fat people die all the time of related illnesses...I don't want to die from being FAT! Dying of something so disgusting is just pathetic...
I just want to be thin so I don't hate myself anymore. I hate all this fat all over me. Skinniness is so entrancing to me. I want it more than anything. Food should just fucking piss off.
I need to start hiding food again but throwing it under the balcony is not such a good idea because the dog sniffs it out and my parents get suspicious when she scratches around down there. Putting food in the bin in my room isn't very good because it starts to smell even though I wrap it in plastic and empty the bin every second day. I could flush food down the toilet I suppose but if I doesn't go down would be a big problem...
Does anyone have any other ways of hiding food? Otherwise I think I'm just going to have to stick to hiding it in my bin...I'll need a bigger bin though...

1 comment:

  1. I've often felt the same way. I want people to leave me alone, but they won't. They just keep pushing food at me, like they want to make me fatter and more hideous than i am already.. I can't help but wonder why people are like that.
    Hiding food is a tricky tricky issue... i never got very good at it, so unfortunately i have no suggustions. I'm sure you'll figure something fabulous out though. Stay strong, my dear. You'll get to where you want to be soon.

    ReplyDelete