Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair...

My hair hasn't been very happy lately; it has been constantly shedding more than usual and it's just not very healthy. (Dad was very annoyed when he had to unclog the shower drain.) So I have decided to start a raw food diet because I read something that says it is really good for your hair as well as low cal. It said in 6-12 months (a while, I know) your hair will be the healthiest it has ever been, which is great because I want to grow my hair past my bum...(a girl with a possible ED wanting long and luscious hair...that'll work...)

I hope I can make this diet work because I've been having trouble lately eating any food without bawling and hating myself. I just finished fasting for three days(I wanted to go longer but my parents were getting suspicious)and all I want to do is go back to fasting but I know if I want to keep my hair on my head instead of in the drain I have to eat.

Every thing about the word "eat" fills me with resentment.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair falling out is a sign of making progress in your weight loss, but you're right: it's not a good thing. Concentrate on the fact that eating will help your hair and try not to feel so bad about it. You'll do fine, darling, and that bit of eating isn't going to destroy your progress. I promise.

    ReplyDelete