Friday, June 18, 2010

Ana's Girl - I can't explain how I feel to know you care. I'm trying to stop cutting. Thank you so much. I love you.

Picking the scab off a deep cut really, really hurts, I don't recommend it.

Hormones right now are my most hated thing appart from food. Hormones make me eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, and then I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate and cry. For the past two weeks I've constantly feel like I would spontaneously burst into tears. I'm too afraid to weigh myself because I'm frightened of how high the number will be, though weighing myself sometimes helps me stay motivated...

1 comment:

  1. Of course i care, hunny. How could i not care when you're as much of a sweetheart as i know you are? I love you too.
    I always picked the scabs off of my cuts too... It seemed almost as satisfying as cutting, but no one yelled at me for it... Oh dear, that cutting addiction... Do your best to beat it!
    I'm feeling the exact same way as far as hormones and eating and hating and crying. It's a tough cycle... but we'll get through it somehow, right?

    ReplyDelete