Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Working scales would be nice

Day four of liquid fast is going well, I've never made it this far before. I feels like I've achieved something.

Anyway, I got home from school a little while ago and went to weigh myself to see if I was any lighter than I was this morning (I do this every day). I took of my heavy clothes so I was only wearing a shirt, got on the scales...55.3kg/121.9lb...That is only 100g loss since the morning so I took off my shirt and got on the scales again...55.8kg/123lb! What the fuck! I got off the scales and got back on a couple of times but it kept saying 55.8.
So, I went into my parents bathroom, got on their scale...54.7kg/120.5lb. What is going on! Digital scales are fucking rediculous. But then again analog scales or whatever the fuck you call them, get out of whack too...Why can't something tell me the right weight? I want to know! Is it the higher or lower number?
Guh, I have to go work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment