Thursday, June 24, 2010

Damn...

Today I accidentally went over my calorie limit, I didn't realise it was a 100 day and I had more :(
So I'm fasting tomorrow which is ment to be a 200 day. Fasting is also good because I have to go out to a restaurant with my family the night after that. That day is meant to be a 300 day which I'm pretty sure no restuarant has anything under 300 cal (especially a Pizza Pasta place >.< ). So I fast tomorrow and the next day until dinner because there is no way they will have anything low cal enough.
Why does something always have to happen to ruin/almost ruin my plans?

1 comment:

  1. Aww. It's always hard to deal with when you go over the amount of calories you were supposed to have, but i think that fasting will fix up that issue with no problem. Stay strong, hunny! See if you can get a salad when you go out to dinner. Despite what's in the salad, it really shouldn't go too far above the 300. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete