Monday, June 14, 2010

I really frightened myself last night with how deeply I cut. I decided to keep my diet under 20 carbs but I had to eat out with my family. I had a salad but it was over 20 carbs. After that I kept eating and eating. I went into my room and I was really upset with myself and angry at things I counld hear my father saying from the livingroom. So I got out my razor blade. All the cuts I had previously made were barely more than scratches with the occasional cut gapping 1-1.5mm. This one gapped about 5mm. It was strange; one second I was holding the razor ready to cut, the next I was staring at about half a cm of the inside of my arm, everything went quiet, I stopped breathing, then the blood started beading. I put a tissue over it and bound it with a bandage I keep in my room. That moment where everything goes still and you think; Did I go too far? is very frightening. I suppose I'm lucky the cut was up near the inside of my elbow because if it was down on my wrist I think it may have been too deep.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart... no more cutting, no matter how upset you are. Please, please, please. I worry so much about you when i hear you've done that. I know it's hard, but please at least try to stop.

    ReplyDelete