Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ABC diet

I am starting the ABC diet today. I have been slacking off dramatically in my weight loss plans and have been feeling much more depressed than usual as a result. I need to start exercising again which I sort of did yesterday by going for a swim.

I wonder if holding your breath underwater does anything for your metabolism? I spent about half an hour sitting behind the ladder in our pool submerging myself underwater and holding my breath for as long as I could. I like to do this when I'm feeling depressed because I find it so peaceful and relaxing. It's possibly also flirting with drowning myself but I wouldn't do it. I know it would hurt my family and friends. It's nice to think about sometimes though.

Anyway, ABC diet. 50 days. Today day 1. I have had coffee at around 20 cal.(I'm not sure of the exact amount of milk I have in it but I know 1 cup of the milk is 115 calories so I estimate how much I use and see the amount of calories that would be in that guesstimate)
My food plan for the rest of the day is:
Italian vegetable soup: 161 cal
Vegetarian curried sausages: 198 cal
=379 cal.
And then some sort of fruits and/or vegetables keeping my calorie quota below 500 of course.

I just did an experiment involving a 1/4 cup water and my coffee mug, and I think that my estimation of 1/6 cup of milk is correct so the 20 calories should be right.

Well thin thoughts to you all! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment