Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not gonna happen

There is no way that I'm going to reach my goal weight in time for going back to school. I'd have to lose 7.5 kg in less than a week. So, because of that failure I'm going to give myself until Samhain (1st May) to be 50 kg or less. Preferably less. Anyway, that is quite a long time to lose 7 kg, fitday.com even says that I can eat 1625 cal a day...like that is going to happen.
I chose Samhain as my deadline because I want to start the new year thin.
This time span is obviously much more realistic, if I can reach my goal in time I must be even more pathetic than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck sweetie!!
    Dont try and rush ur self, the first time i got down to 43kg it took me about 5 months, and i found it so easy coz it wasn't so stessful...it'll be more permanent if its a lifestyle change and not a quick fix also.just be patient and it'll happen.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This more realistic goal will be easier and more encouraging for you, sweetie. Stay strong and hang in there. Always keep your goal in mind.

    ReplyDelete