Thursday, January 28, 2010

First day back

First day back at school. I'm sick of it already but very glad to get away from the pantry.
All of my friends were commenting on my weight loss all day. One teacher was even like; "Wow! Skinny mini! Look at you!" All their comments made me feel good but at the same time there was a voice in the back of my mind saying; "I'm not that thin." "I need to lose so much more." and, "Can't they see these fat rolls?" If only the holidays were longer so I could reach my goal before going back to school.
The one good thing about school is there is not risk of bingeing because I don't take food to school and I never bring any money. I'll just cling to that thought and get through school before it drives me to kill myself.

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean. Whenever people call me skinny, i feel good that they could actually say that of me, but at the same time, i think they've got to be lying. I know it's crazy because why would they lie, but honestly, how could they NOT be lying?! I'm sure you're skinny and beautiful enough that its all true though. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete