Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Phew, cleaning one's room most defiantly burns calories if the amount I was sweating is any indication of such. I seriously need to keep my room clean, there was a ridiculous amount of dust and rubbish in there and my nose will thank me if it doesn't have to be exposed to that much dust again.

I am glad but not to be going back to school tomorrow. I am glad because I have awesome new shoes that I adore and when I go to school the only meal I eat is dinner. It will be wonderful to get away from the temptation of food.
Why I am not glad is because I am now in year 12. Fucking kill me. I do not need my stress levels back up. School is the worst thing for my mental stability. Walking around fretting if people are noticing how fat I am, stressing over work, trying to sit down lightly but failing to stop the chair from squeaking, tripping over my own feet because I'm to preoccupied with stopping my uniform from clinging to my fat, avoiding all eye contact and internally sneering at all the people stuffing their faces around me at lunch as I sip my water.
I hope the new year 7s aren't as full of themselves as the last lot. Idiotic little 12 and 13 year olds, so full of themselves that they think they are better and can therefore harass everyone from classmates to teachers. I do not understand how their brains work.
I hope this year they will be sick of calling me emo (when I am not) and asking me ridiculous questions like; "Ohhh, are you gonna put an evil spell on us?", and statements like; "You're gonna burn in the sandpits of hell!" (Yeah, he said sandpits...) and, "Ahh, this chick is gonna kill me!" Just because I am depressed and resent human existence does not mean I am going to kill all of the idiots no matter how amusing it would be to see them cower like the pitiful cowards they are.

Oh Goddess, I can see an increase in my dose of Zoloft coming again. So soon?

1 comment:

  1. My room could certainly use a good cleaning... Maybe i'll go do that and burn off some calories in doing so :)
    People are so judgemental when it comes to the way other people dress. My grandmother thinks i worship the devil. Lol. Just ignore them and get a good laugh out of their poor little narrow minds.
    Stay strong, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete