Monday, January 18, 2010

Energyful

10 miles on exercise bike followed by a cold bath, probably not good for me but I was sweating like a fucking pig (let alone looking like one), stupid Australian climate! I only set out to do 2 or 3 miles but ended up doing 10. I was only doing 10 mph so it took me an hour but eh.

I feel so good right now. Full of energy. I powered through the last part of the 10th mile, probably because of the music I was listening to; Emilie Autumn the song at the time was I Know Where You Sleep, which is a faster paced song which never fails to fill me with energy and make me feel good.

Anyhoo, today is ment to be a 300 cal day but once I start eating I can't stop and its horrible so I'm not going to eat anything today unless my parents make me eat dinner.

2 comments:

  1. 10 miles is absolutely amazing. What an inspiration! I love the feeling i get after an intense workout like that; my ex called it a "runner's high." Lol. I don't care what it's called, it's awesome. Stay strong, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 10 miles is awesome, well done sweets! Enjoy every bite of ur dinner, you earned it =)

    ReplyDelete