Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fasting Fail

At least I lasted a day and a half and when I did break the fast it was with healthy salad. I will just have too eat small healthy portions until I can control my food away from my parents.

Another thing I think I forgot to post in my resolutions is that I am trying to grow my hair out as long as I can. I want it to be down past my bum with all my layers and dye grown out (I'm still going to dye it with a pink rinse when it is back to my natural colour). So my hair resolution is to only get trims when I need them, no dying and to look after my hair. I don't want it to fall out which it has been doing a bit of lately, though I'm not sure if it's because I'm not eating much or I'm just molting a lot.

Meh, I just want to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment