Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions and stuffs.

I am starting a juice fast today and want to go for all of January but my parents probably wont let me go more than a couple of days.
I want to do yoga every day and should start it today but well...I'm rather hungover. I was expecting to have gained because of all that alcohol but to my delight I am more than a kg lighter today than yesterday. Not exactly sure how that one happened...but it's good.
I have to get a job this year because I'm povo. I also need to start driving. I could be on my P's right now but I'm just not all that interested in driving.
I HAVE to be 50kg or less by the time I go back to school, so I've got about a month to lose at least 8.6kg.
Somehow today I actually look thinner. I usually just see fat. I think the party last night was a big confidence boost. I made out with 2 different guys (it was a party, I was drunk, I'm not a slut...much), and got to explore my violent side.
I am a completely different person when I am drunk to when I am sober. When I'm sober I'm very quiet and submissive, but when I am drunk I found out last night that I am dominating and violent...BDSM much? I was digging my nails into him and biting him, he probably has bruises, I do from when he did it back. I also have a bruise on my forehead because I head-butted him...not sure why I did that.

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you lovelies a thinner new year. I hope you all reach your goals :*

1 comment:

  1. Alcohol dehydrates you, so make sure you drink a lot of water today. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sure you'll reach you goals, just stay strong!

    ReplyDelete