Monday, December 28, 2009

Wow, a cold shower on a cold morning. I'm awake NOW.

I think for this one week every month I will have to just do more to keep my weight down, like more cold showers and longer on the exercize bike. I will try my hardest to keep control of my eating in this one week but it is almost a subconcious thing, I don't even notice when I am eating. Stupid hormones.

I want to start doing yoga everyday. Doing the salute to the sun sequence in the morning gets my heart rate up so it would be good for me to do that every morning and more.

Oh, I hope my Emilie Autumn book bundle arives tomorrow. I'm so excited! I listened to the exerpts they emailed me and they've got me so excited to read the book. I really want the CD too.

1 comment:

  1. Hormones are horrible things, but it sounds like you're going to be able to counter them most wonderfully. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete