Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hate

Oh my god I hate myself. Why do I keep doing this? Why do I keep eating? It makes me feel so sick. You're stupid, stupid, stupid! Do you want to stay fat or do you want to be thin? Yes thin, I thought so. You're not going about it the right way you whore. You're a fat whore. And a cow. You keep stuffing your face even though it will make you fatter. You must not eat. You must never eat. Eating is fat and fat is bad. You only ever feel good when not eating. Are you trying to make yourself more depressed? I thought you wanted to feel better? Oh you do? Well then STOP FUCKING EATING YOU COW! Only then will you be happy.

I want to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, love. Just stand up for yourself whenever that food tempts you. You've come too far to take orders from a cookie, chip, or whatever is tempting you. You CAN do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel similar...
    I want disapear but I know.
    We can do this
    Stay strong

    ReplyDelete