Thursday, December 3, 2009

Success!!

Yes!! For once I have succeeded in avoiding dinner! My parents were making me eat rice and thankfully there was a dog hair in the bowl (I'm grossed out by hairs after a bad experience with a bread roll and a blond hair...I'm not blond!! eww...) so I could get away with only eating a few grains. I then went to the fridge claiming I was going to find something else for dinner, I grabbed a leaf of cabbage and had one bite and went into the living room where I promptly stuffed the rest down my top. It is currently still there. I'm waiting for a time when I can get rid of it without raising suspicion.

Eating that very small amount of food though has made me feel so horrible. I feel sick. I didn't before I ate.

Well there goes my fasting plans. Parents are so difficult. Ruining everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment