Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yes! I have gotten out of having to go to christmas eve church! Fuck I hate church. I just saw the time and noticed that the service would have started half an hour ago and I feel wonderful not being there. Religion should not be forced on you, (like my father tries to do...stupid catholic...)religion should be chosen for the right reasons. I have no interest in so called Jesus or God. If he exists then why is my life this way? I have no time for any of that, I give myself to ana to do with as she will. Not God. So don't try and make me.

But you can think what you want :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Religion shouldn't be forced upon you. if you're forced into a religion, it's not really your religion or your choice, and you just grow to resent it. (Voice of experience here).

    ReplyDelete