Friday, December 18, 2009

Lower than 60

59.95kg not much lower than 60 I know but I haven't weighed that since like year 7.

I found a book in the family bookcase last night and its full of low calorie foods and recipes and exercises and how many calories they burn. Score. When my parents make me eat I now have a reference book of foods will low calories and I wont have to look it up on the computer.

Yesterday was a good day. Went swimming in the public pool with two of my friends for about an hour plus another hour in our pool when I got home (692 calories burned). Plus walking around town with my friends for about an hour (144 calories burned). Calories eaten yesterday = 530. Pretty good but I wish I had lost more than I did.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! I'm jealous of your book. Lol. Stay strong, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete