Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grr

Last day of school, why must almost every teacher give me chocolate? Its just about the only thing I can't refuse. If I eat I will keep eating, its easier to not eat at all. My psychologist tells me that I must remember to eat because not eating will make my depression worse. Well from experience eating makes my depression worse. No one knows what its like in my mind. They think they do but when they give me advise on something its just about opposite to what I'm feeling or what will work.

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean. I'm always happier when fasting/restricting than when i'm eating, but people are always like "maybe you're depressed because you're not eating enough." What they don't know is that everytime i'm depressed and they say that, i'm secretly in a binging mode. People are so blind.

    ReplyDelete