Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas lunch? Hide me!!

Oh god, entirely too much food and no way possible of getting out of eating. I feel like a fucking pig! So much food. It doesn't help that my periods are due soon because they make me crave bad food like chocolate and cookies. Well at least I only ate vegetables and stopped when I was full bet it was still way too much. How everyone else can stuff themselves with so much food I'll never know. And pudding! Christmas Fucking Pudding. Great. Oh, ice cream and custard too? Wonderful! Please kill me.

All of my work has probably been undone. I'm terrified my weight will be back in the 60s tomorrow.

I keep having dreams about eating fatty and unhealthy foods. Gross.

Still got Christmas lunch with the other side of the family on sunday. Maybe I can eat less then because there are many more people on that side of the people. I might be able to blend into the background.

Oh, I know! I'll bring the badminton set like last time and attempt to work off what little food I may eat.

May all chocolate on the planet disintegrate and never taunt me or any other deserving girl (or boy) ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment