Friday, December 25, 2009

Hate

Hate hate hate hate hate life.
Hate hate hate hate hate me.
Hate hate hate hate hate food.
Hate hate hate hate hate everything.

Want to fucking die.

I need my razor. I need to cut.

Self injury is the only thing that will make me feel better...apart from if I was thin...but I'm not so...
I cut, I pull my hair, I scratch myself, I try to bruise my thighs but it never seems to work...don't know why...I hit hard. I hit my head with my hands...ok, that sounds a bit nuts but oh well, maybe I am nuts.

I desperately want to cut right now but it can be hard to hide from my family.

Why do my anti-depressants have to stop working when my periods are due? It is the worst possible time because my mood plummets at that time of the month. I can be almost suicidal and very uncaring towards my health and safety (like seeing what would happen if I take many more pain killers than I am supposed too). Not a good time for me.

All day today I've just felt like crying. I want to curl up in a ball and stay there until I am thin and I feel better. I want to attempt to starve myself to death. I want to break things including myself.

Why do my doctors tell me off for taking 2 of my anti-depressants instead of 1? Can't they see I need more? Especially now. But no, my doctor doesn't think the tablets are the problem (they've been wearing off in the afternoons but she says its not them).

I must have looked like a total nut case yesterday afternoon. I can't actually remember what set me off but I know it had something to do with my father (always is). I was angry about something, possibly just my Father's general existence, not sure, but I really wanted to break something, but obviously I couldn't because then I would have to pay for it...ah...no money. Anyway so I was pacing around the backyard, jerking my arms around (when I get really angry my muscles tense and go a bit weird) and hitting my head with my hands in an attempt to not kick all the palings off the balcony. If anyone saw me I shudder to think what they were thinking.

Then later that night my father slaps me on the ass. He knows I hate it when he does that. He then goes and plays loud music late into the night while I am trying to sleep and so is the rest of the street. Christmas eve mind you. But does he care? No. Not when he has alcohol.

I want a knife. A nice big shiny one where the blade is shaped all fancy. A Bowie Knife methinks.

Ok, I am nuts. I'll stop corupting minds now with my ridiculous thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I start writing a blog about my life with my eating
    disorder and my addiction to fashion. I really need readers,
    because in my real life I had no listeners. Alone, yes I was
    always alone with my thoughts, in those days I didn't care about it.
    Untill I discovered the blogs and learnt how good it can feel to have
    readers. Readers, which share the same intress and have the same
    feelings after a shitty snack attack.


    Plz, visit me:
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete