Thursday, December 17, 2009

...

I think my anti-depressants are finally working. The recordings of my mood on www.fitday.com are getting better. I feel better. I haven't felt ok in a long time. My weight is still going down too. 60.15kg today. If its not in the 50's tomorrow I don't think my rise in mood will last. My happiness now revolves around whether I eat or not or if I eat too much.

To reach my goal weight in time I can have 615 calories a day (that doesn't account for exercise, just existing). Thats ok because I prefer to eat less than that if anything at all and exercise. It feels achievable, though that is probably because of my good mood. I hope it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. 615 Calories a day shouldn't be too hard, especially for someone as determined as you. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete